18 Mar 2012

»
»
»Macro Photography - Expression of Small Insects

Macro Photography - Expression of Small Insects

I loved to observe the movements and expressions, expression of small insects which made ​​me very curious about their behavior.

Macro is another world to me, look at the behavior of small insects, the bright colors and the style-s type, creates a feeling that describe how great works of God.


I love taking macro photos, the camera that I use today is the Canon 30D, Tamron 90mm macro lens, this lens is good enough and cheap enough for a macro lens like, because it has a ratio of 1:1 or to say what we look at the insect's life would be like the size.

There are some other ways to create a large object, the lens reversed, but the focus will be quite difficult to find, especially if the lighting is less.

Most importantly for this photograph is the sensitivity of your eyes, because small insects that there are actually invisible to the eye, but after being photographed will be seen that there is a small insect that in leaf.

Our eyes must be sensitive to movements, and can also differentiate between the wind and where the movement of small insects, and they were more sensitive than us, so it should be able to position ourselves so as not to make them feel disturbed.

There are several ways when they take a photo when I was in the morning, where they are less sensitive due to lack of light, but it was difficult if we do not use flash, because it takes a hand steady if not using a tripod, because the image will be blur (unfocused).

I myself prefer when there is sun, because the lighting would be good, and speed be recorded either on the camera, because I do not use a tripod and do not use flash (it's only because it is easier for me to move by using the camera and lens only). For a better control of flash, the result will be great, but because I complicated him, so I rely more on solar lighting.